- Modern Slavery Reporting
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption Regulation
- Transaction Monitoring Guide
- AML Compliance Guide
Modern Slavery Reporting
- Do I need to report?
- When do I report?
- How do I prepare a statement?
- How do I comply with the Modern Slavery Reporting Requirement?
- What does the Modern Slavery Act say I need to do?
- How do I approve and publish a statement?
Anti-Bribery and Corruption Legislation Amendment
- How to protect your organisation from reputation damage or fines by preparing early
- What are Effective Proportionate Procedures to prevent bribery from occurring within your business
- The ‘fundamental elements’ for inclusion in every corporation’s anti-bribery framework
- Cautionary Tales of corporate Bribery
Transaction Monitoring Guide
AML Compliance & Fraud Management
It is configurable to clients’ needs and can be deployed as modules or as a complete end-to-end risk management solution. Deployments can be on-premise, hosted or a hybrid of both.
”"Using data that is both external and internal enables you to know the current vendor risk and proactively manage the risk – continuously"Gavin SteinbergCEO
Anti-bribery & Corruption Regulation
45 Minute – on demand Webinar
with guest presenter Julian Hunn – Governance Risk Compliance Institute Director
Get more Information
TRUSTED BY OVER 200+ ORGANISATIONS
“I would recommend Satori to any organisation that wants to be on top of their game by having the ability to be warned and protected 24/7 *365 days a year. 100% testing run daily on high-risk assertions wouldn’t be possible without this tool doing its magic in the background.”Yuliya Gultekin - Manager Audit and Assurance, Risk and Assurance TeamWaka Kotahi New Zealand Transport Agency
“Satori takes our data, puts it through their magical system, and presents it back to us in an actionable format.”Principal Fraud and Corruption ControlGovernment Utilities
Talk to a FCM Specialist
Complete the form below and a specialist from our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible to talk you through SatoriFCM
"*" indicates required fields