Automated Financial Governance
Address costly errors and fraud through automation and oversight of your financial data.
Errors and Fraud in your Financial processes typically result in annual losses of 1% – 5% of revenue
Large and complex businesses operate on multiple IT systems across Finance, HR, Payroll, Procurement, Sales, and Operations. Gaining assurance of the data, processes, and controls within these systems is a near impossible task using manual checks or relying on audits, system controls, and reports. Companies can lose between 1%-5% of annual revenue due to errors and fraud across their financial processes. Whilst ERP systems can provide many of the needed controls, these are often not adequate or poorly implemented to provide the assurance required for peace of mind. Routine external or internal audits in most cases only provide limited analysis of the control environment at a point in time. These are reactive in nature and do not support a continuous improvement mindset. Placing reliance solely on audits and manual checks provides limited visibility to the executive team and limits the opportunity for continuous business improvement.
Nothing Slips By
Eliminate manual check process reliance and pivot your valuable resources towards other areas of greater value add.
Catch what’s slipping through the cracks in real-time and achieve 100% confidence in your data, reduce errors and fraud risks.
Gain efficiencies and insights that can identify business improvements opportunities.
The Satori Solution
Satori is a Software as a Service that offers automated, continuous monitoring across your finance processes within your organisation.
Satori for every Finance Department scenario
Accounts Payable Monitoring
Credit Cards and Corporate Expense Monitoring
Continuous Control Monitoring
- Automated Data Governance: Monitor master file data continuously providing 100% accuracy and a single version of truth.
- Vendor Risk & 3rd Party Monitoring: Use a data-driven approach to understand your 3rd party risks by continuously monitoring them across multiple data internal and external data sets.
- Anti Money Laundering: Significantly reduce your exposure to fraud, financial crime, and regulatory non-compliance through automated transaction monitoring.
- Conflict of Interest: Provide a greater level of assurance to executives, the board, and shareholders that Conflict of Interest (COI) and collusion risks are being managed effectively.
- Procurement Monitoring: Use a data-driven approach to ensure procurement process compliance across your organisation and let nothing slip by.
”Without Satori we would be 5 years behind on compliance framework activities, controls process maturity and internal policy compliance.Large Retail & Hiring BusinessCommercial Process & Compliance Manager
Get more Information
Revolutionised GRC and Assurance for Local Government Professionals
TRUSTED BY OVER 200+ ORGANISATIONS
“I would recommend Satori to any organisation that wants to be on top of their game by having the ability to be warned and protected 24/7 *365 days a year. 100% testing run daily on high-risk assertions wouldn’t be possible without this tool doing its magic in the background.”Yuliya Gultekin - Manager Audit and Assurance, Risk and Assurance TeamWaka Kotahi New Zealand Transport Agency
“Satori takes our data, puts it through their magical system, and presents it back to us in an actionable format.”Principal Fraud and Corruption ControlGovernment Utilities
Complete the form below and a specialist from our team will be in touch
"*" indicates required fields