Control Self-Assessments Are Not Enough
Reliance on control self-assessments and attestation leaves the compliance function exposed to a subjective and untested view of control effectiveness. Manual methods of testing or assessing controls and compliance are not adequate to meet current demand. With increasing costs, this limits the ability to provide ongoing assurance to the executive team. Placing reliance on IT systems can be risky due to their complexity and diversity. Often systems are inherited with little understanding or visibility on how they have been configured. Governance and Compliance teams then rely on manual checks usually using spreadsheets or attestation processes. GRC teams are not taking advantage of the rich data that exists within their organisations to reveal the true facts behind which controls are working and which are not.
Satori for every GRC Scenario
Vendor & 3rd Party Monitoring
Conflict of Interest Monitoring
Continuous Control Monitoring
Anti Money Laundering
- Data Governance: Monitor master file data continuously providing 100% accuracy and a single version of truth.
- Credit Cards and Corporate Expense Monitoring: Gain greater assurance over your organisation’s corporate card and employee expenses though automated compliance monitoring.
- Procurement: Use a data-driven approach to ensure procurement process compliance across your organisation and let nothing slip by.
- Accounts Payable Monitoring: Automate monitoring of your Accounts Payable Process and ensure that nothing slips through the cracks.
- Automated Data Governance: Monitor master file data continuously providing 100% accuracy and a single version of truth.
- HR Payroll Monitoring: Automated monitoring of payroll transactions and HR master file data to minimise errors and fraud whilst achieving 100% process compliance.
”Without Satori we would be 5 years behind on compliance framework activities, controls process maturity and internal policy compliance.Large Retail & Hiring BusinessCommercial Process & Compliance Manager
Procure-to-pay – What is your ERP not telling you?
Get more Information
TRUSTED BY OVER 200+ ORGANISATIONS
“I would recommend Satori to any organisation that wants to be on top of their game by having the ability to be warned and protected 24/7 *365 days a year. 100% testing run daily on high-risk assertions wouldn’t be possible without this tool doing its magic in the background.”Yuliya Gultekin - Manager Audit and Assurance, Risk and Assurance TeamWaka Kotahi New Zealand Transport Agency
“Satori takes our data, puts it through their magical system, and presents it back to us in an actionable format.”Principal Fraud and Corruption ControlGovernment Utilities
Complete the form below and a specialist from our team will be in touch