Automated monitoring of payroll transactions and HR master file data to minimise errors and fraud whilst achieving 100% process compliance.
The average organisation loses 2%-5% of its annual payroll costs due to errors and fraud
Organisations are at greater risk of employee payment inaccuracies and breaches than ever before. This can result in losses of 2%-5% of annual payroll costs for the typical organisation. The reasons for these increased risks can range from siloed business systems and award complexity to everyday manual processes.
Increased government scrutiny, reputational damage, and severe penalties can compound the risks associated with already complex processes, resulting in higher losses.
Satori for every HR & Payroll scenario
- Potential duplicate employees
- Missing key data fields
- Invalid Tax File numbers
- Bank account changes
- Employee under/over payments
- Timesheet anomalies
- Payments after the termination date
- Contractor / casual payments against the policy
- Ghost employees
- Leave anomalies
- Certification checks
- Contractor / casual staff classifications
- Accounts Payable: Automate monitoring of your Accounts Payable Process and stop what is slipping through the cracks.
- Corporate Expense and Credit Cards: Gain greater assurance over your organisation’s corporate card and employee expenses through automated compliance monitoring
- Fraud Prevention: Greatly reduce fraud risk by continually monitoring policy, process, and control compliance.
- Automated Data Governance: Monitor master file data continuously providing 100% accuracy and a single version of truth.
- Vendor Risk & 3rd Party Monitoring: Use a data-driven approach to understand your 3rd party risks by continuously monitoring them across multiple data internal and external data sets.
- Anti Money Laundering: Significantly reduce your exposure to fraud, financial crime, and regulatory non-compliance through automated transaction monitoring.
- Conflict of Interest: Provide a greater level of assurance to executives, the board, and shareholders that Conflict of Interest (COI) and collusion risks are being managed effectively.
- Procurement Monitoring: Use a data-driven approach to ensure procurement process compliance across your organisation and let nothing slip by.
”Without Satori we would be 5 years behind on compliance framework activities, controls process maturity and internal policy compliance.Large Retail & Hiring BusinessCommercial Process & Compliance Manager
Conflict of Interest – HR & Recruitment
Get more Information
TRUSTED BY OVER 200+ ORGANISATIONS
“I would recommend Satori to any organisation that wants to be on top of their game by having the ability to be warned and protected 24/7 *365 days a year. 100% testing run daily on high-risk assertions wouldn’t be possible without this tool doing its magic in the background.”Yuliya Gultekin - Manager Audit and Assurance, Risk and Assurance TeamWaka Kotahi New Zealand Transport Agency
“Satori takes our data, puts it through their magical system, and presents it back to us in an actionable format.”Principal Fraud and Corruption ControlGovernment Utilities
Complete the form below and a specialist from our team will be in touch
"*" indicates required fields