Continuous Control Monitoring
Ensure policies, procedures, cross-system, and internal controls are effective, efficient, and operating as designed in real-time.
The most effective way to wrap your business in certainty
Too often, it’s only when an organisation has been significantly impacted or compromised, does it place importance on continuous control monitoring. The complexity of systems and processes, reliance on IT controls and manual checks can provide limited assurance that controls that have been put in place are effective. This culture of avoidance or maybe lack of awareness can leave the organisation vulnerable to revenue leakage, and fraud.
Control monitoring at its best
Automate the monitoring of key controls across your organisations.
Identify control and, procedure or process and policy breaches as they happen.
Reduce reliance on manual checks and gain greater insights into business improvement opportunities.
Provide greater control assurance to executives at a reduced cost.
Filters out the true exceptions
We focus on delivering high probability and high payoff exceptions. Satori gives our customers continuous refinement and the ability to quickly modify analytics to deliver meaningful high probability and high payoff exceptions that can be adequately managed.
Running these processes manually takes a lot of time – from refining your analytics to reducing the number of potentially false exceptions. And that’s time that could be used much more productively elsewhere in your business.
Remediate the root cause of a problem
Satori provides management with greater visibility of what departments and teams are doing to resolve and remediate issues that have been raised.
Our customisable workflow engine is a key differentiator to standard exception reporting, allowing you to move from loss recovery to loss prevention.
Satori is a unique platform that offers improved controls, greater re-assurance and rapidly decreasing data exceptions. This allows decision-makers to identify the reasons for exceptions and ensure appropriate actions are taken to solve or address the root cause of the exception.
Continuous Control Monitoring for every scenario
- Duplicate invoices – Avoid multiple combinations and fuzzy logic
- GST amount validation
- Open credits – Credits not set off against future supplier invoices can sit in the system for months or years and potentially never be recovered
- PO date after invoice date
- Accounts receivable (discounts to customers, credit terms being abused, ensuring billing is accurate)
- Procurement (split PO’s, PO’s open for a long period, staff exceeding spend limits, non-preferred suppliers)
- Rebates, chargebacks and claims
- General Journals and more…
- Duplicate vendors
- Missing data
- Invalid Company ID, ABN, UEN etc.
- Dormant vendors
- Suppliers charging GST not registered for GST
People and Culture
- Invalid or missing Individual Tax ID, TFN, NRIC/FIN etc.
- Duplicate bank accounts or addresses (Most probably family members or partners but is there a conflict of interest risk? Does the relationship need to be declared?)
- Employees acting in higher duties with no end date
- Over or underpayments to staff
- Superannuation inaccuracies
- Personal expenditure
- Spend whilst on leave
- Card holder not in employee master file
- Multiple disputes
- Cash withdrawals
”“We created Satori to change people’s behaviour, create a culture where the rules are being implemented…of being mindful with a company’s money and set the tone for the organisation”Gavin SteinbergCEO
Get more Information
Revolutionised GRC and Assurance for Local Government Professionals
TRUSTED BY OVER 200+ ORGANISATIONS
“I would recommend Satori to any organisation that wants to be on top of their game by having the ability to be warned and protected 24/7 *365 days a year. 100% testing run daily on high-risk assertions wouldn’t be possible without this tool doing its magic in the background.”Yuliya Gultekin - Manager Audit and Assurance, Risk and Assurance TeamWaka Kotahi New Zealand Transport Agency
“Satori takes our data, puts it through their magical system, and presents it back to us in an actionable format.”Principal Fraud and Corruption ControlGovernment Utilities
Complete the form below and a specialist from our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible
"*" indicates required fields