The most effective way to wrap your business in certainty
Too often, it’s only when an organisation has been significantly impacted or compromised, does it place importance on Continuous Control Monitoring (CCM). This culture of avoidance and denial, or maybe just a lack of awareness that breaches or fraud might happen, leaves an organisation unnecessarily vulnerable to risk.
Satori Continuous Control Monitoring (SatoriCCM) is our foundational solution because it ensures total data integrity to protect business from unnecessary risks, costly mistakes and fraud. The assurance of independent continuous monitoring means peace of mind for businesses with medium to high transaction volumes and/or large numbers of employees.
SatoriCCM for every scenario
- Duplicate invoices – Avoid multiple combinations and fuzzy logic
- GST amount validation
- Open credits – Credits not set off against future supplier invoices can sit in the system for months or years and potentially never be recovered
- PO date after invoice date
- Duplicate vendors
- Missing data
- Invalid Company ID, ABN, UEN etc.
- Dormant vendors
- Suppliers charging GST not registered for GST
People and Culture
- Invalid or missing Individual Tax ID, TFN, NRIC/FIN etc.
- Duplicate bank accounts or addresses (Most probably family members or partners but is there a conflict of interest risk? Does the relationship need to be declared?
- Employees acting in higher duties with no end date
- Over or underpayments to staff
- Superannuation inaccuracies
- Personal expenditure
- Spend whilst on leave
- Card holder not in employee master file
- Multiple disputes
- Cash withdrawals
- Accounts receivable (discounts to customers, credit terms being abused, ensuring billing is accurate)
- Procurement (split PO’s, PO’s open for a long period, staff exceeding spend limits, non preferred suppliers)
- Rebates, chargebacks and claims
- General Journals
”“We created SatoriCCM to change people’s behaviour, create a culture where the rules are being implemented…of being mindful with a company’s money and set the tone for the organisation”Gavin SteinbergCEO
GUIDE ON CCM
Discover why we created SatoriCCM
Get more Information
TRUSTED BY OVER 200+ ORGANISATIONS
“I would recommend the Satori tool to any organisation that wants to be on top of their game by having the ability to be warned and protected 24/7 *365 days a year. 100% testing run daily on high-risk assertions wouldn’t be possible without this tool doing its magic in the background.”Yuliya Gultekin - Manager Audit and Assurance, Risk and Assurance TeamWaka Kotahi New Zealand Transport Agency
“Satori takes our data, puts it through their magical system, and presents it back to us in an actionable format.”Principal Fraud and Corruption ControlGovernment Utilities
Talk to a CCM Specialist
Complete the form below and a specialist from our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible to talk you through SatoriCCM